Hampton Roads Basketball OfficialsAssociation
- October 2019 – Basketball Winter Rules Clinic (Online Only) available.
- November 2019 – Teams First Practice
- November 2019 – Deadline for completion of the Basketball Officials Exam
- November 2019 – Season Starts
2019 - 2020 HRBOA Meeting Schedule
All meetings will be held at 7:00pm at Green Run High School in the Auditorium
- October 27th – This first meeting will be our organizational meeting. This will be the only meeting dedicated to policies and procedures and expectations for the coming season. The remainder of the meetings will focus on instruction and correcting any issues we may be having on the court during the season.
- Rules books will be available and we will be taking orders for the VHSL state event pass and orders for board jackets. If you are a third year official this season it is now time to purchase a jacket if you have not already done so. For these officials the board will pay 50% of the cost of your first jacket and the remainder will be deducted from your next paycheck. If you are in need of a replacement jacket you can place your order at the meeting. Get your uniform items in order, it won’t be long before the season starts.
- November 17, 2019 – Board Clinic - this is a double meeting for attendance purposes.
- December 8, 2019 – Early season organizational meeting.
- January 5, 2020 – Payday, mid-season organizational meeting.
- January 26, 2020 – Payday, mid-season organizational meeting.
- February 9, 2020 – Board Social/Elections.
- February 2020 - Regional Competition Starts
- March 2020 – VHSL Boys & Girls Basketball Championships - Quarterfinals; Location of games will be at the designated "Supersites"
- March 2020 – VHSL Boys & Girls Basketball Championships - Semi-Finals
- March 2020 – VHSL Boys & Girls Basketball Championships at the Siegel Center, Richmond, Virginia.
- July 30 - August 2, 2020 –HRBOA Officials Camp at Virginia Wesleyan University.